Thursday, July 15, 2021

 Good Afternoon:

I'm doing well after surgery. I have had incredible support, and I just can't express my gratitude enough for those who have supported my family and me.  I feel so honored and loved.  I apologize that I'm unable to express my gratitude individually.  I'm still tired and need naps.  In the latter part of the day, I definitely run out of energy.  

Folks who have seen me generally remark they can't believe how mobile I am or how well I look.  While I appreciate it, it sounds weird to me since I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  I struggled a bit with pain management, but thanks to Dr. Kent, I believe I'm over that hump.  Today is the first day that I felt kinda functional.  I think it's a turning point.  I have appointments with surgeons this week and next to get my results from surgery. So that is the next big thing.  

Positive thoughts and prayers are welcomed, and I thank you for being with me on this journey.


Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I'll share your update with the teams.

    ReplyDelete