Friday, July 16, 2021

 Good afternoon!

I had a surgery follow-up with one surgeon today.  The appointment went well.  Incisions look good, with no signs of any infection.  Two of the 4 drains were removed.  That is a good sign as typically they expect drain removal to begin at the two-week mark.  I have several Dr. appointments coming up.  I expect at one of them I will get the pathology from my surgery which will indicate what if any further treatments are needed.  I am tired from the visit and plan to take it easy for the rest of the day.  I thank everyone for their continued support.  Special thanks to folks who have been keeping the girls busy and entertained while I heal.  And to the many who have brought us meals.  It has helped so much!

With love,

Felicia



No comments:

Post a Comment