Friday, June 4, 2021

6/3/21

 A very quick update.


Her2 negative - this is great news.  That means not aggressive and easier to treat.
No genetic markers - fantastic news for Sophie and Sadie
Progesterone and estrogen positive- responds well to treatments.
Pet scan clear - cancer hasn't spread
I see plastic surgeon tomorrow
Surgery recommended soon, in 2-3 weeks 
Assuming surgery results go as expected, no chemotherapy, no radiation.  I may or may not need hormone therapy.

Thank you all for love and support!

Felicia

2 comments:

  1. This is great news, Felicia! Thanks for sharing your experience and being so open and transparent. This picture of you is adorable and shows your true essence! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felicia, this is Jeanne, by the way. I just realized I am showing up as "Unknown." I don't know how to change that...so for now,
      Your Unknown Supporter :)

      Delete